Our Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for availability, calendars may not be completely up to date as we tend to have some very busy periods.
By paying the deposit, you the named lead booking are responsible for all payments and for all members of your party. By securing a booking you are agreeing to all general T&C’s.
Booking & Payments;
1. We are able to hold a date for 48 hours while you gather deposits and agreement from the rest of your party.
2. If we do not hear from you in this time we will release the dates on your booking and these may be booked up by another party, so to avoid disappointment please do stay in touch.
3. A booking is not secured until the deposit is paid in full.
4. A 30% non refundable deposit is required to secure the booking.
5. Guests have a 7 day cooling off period to cancel a booking. If the booking is not cancelled within this period the booking deposit is non refundable in any event.
6. The balance of your stay will be due 60 days before the arrival date.
7. No later than 60 days before the date of your arrival. If we do not receive balance payment when due we may assume this to be a cancellation and release the dates. This will result in loss of the non refundable deposit and loss of the bookings dates.
8. If a booking is cancelled less than 60 days before your stay, no paid monies will be refunded. However please let us know if there is an issue and we will try to help if possible.
9. A £500 refundable damage deposit is required no later than 10 days before your stay. This will be returned in full after your stay, pending no damage.
10. This does not limit liability, claims may be made against you should the damage exceed the £500 deposit.
11. Should your party numbers increase or decrease we must be informed at least 60 days before your stay.
12. Payments should be made by bank transfer or paypal. Instructions will be on your invoice.
13. Please check your invoice thoroughly and let us know of any discrepancies as soon as possible.
14. If we (the owners) have to cancel a booking due to issues at the property you will be offered an alternative date.
15. We cannot be responsible for any issues preventing you and/or your guests attending the booking which are out of our control. Please refer to your travel insurance coverage.
General House Rules;
1. We ask all guests to be respectful of other residents, staff and neighbours. If these rules aren’t adhered to we reserve the right to have you removed from the premises.
2. All of our properties are situated on or near to working farms, we expect our guests to be respectful and keep their distance from livestock, and do not enter any fields on enclosures without agreement.
3. We ask all guests to adhere to the rules regarding hot tub use which are listed in the Welcome Pack, and displayed on the wall next to each hot tub.
4. If the hot tub rules and guidelines are not adhered to we reserve the right to turn off, empty the tub and deem unusable for the remainder of your stay.
5. We must be notified of any extra guests before your stay, we are more than happy to have day guests at the farm but would need advance notice.
6. Each property has a maximum guest capacity for sleeping purposes, this must not be exceeded.
7. Any accidents, breakages or damage must be reported to management as soon as possible.
8. Please familiarise yourself with all health and safety rules and fire plan in your property upon arrival.
9. We can not be held responsible for any personal accidents or damage caused to personal property due to ignoring house rules and instructions.
10. We cannot be responsible for the return of personal belongings left during your stay.
11. We are not responsible for vehicles left on or near the premises.
12. No outside caterers or suppliers are to be organised without prior consent.
We encourage all of our guests to invest in travel insurance before your stay, this will cover you in case of any issues meaning you are not able to attend your booking and cancellation is not possible.
We cannot be responsible for any guests unable to attend our properties due to issues out of our control.
We will of course endeavour to help with anything we can either prior to, during or after your stay.
Covid 19 Update
We are glad to announce we are back. All properties are cleaned and sanitised to the Covid Ready Guidelines. We have also undertaken the ‘Good To Go’ Covid ready accreditation scheme.
We have made changes to properties and although we will meet you your key will be sanitised before arrival and placed in a sanitised coded key box.
Although we pride ourselves on giving all guests a warm welcome, we will not shake hands and should you need showing around then this will need to be one to one and social distancing measures will apply.
On the rare occasion a member of our team should need to enter your accommodation then they will keep a 2m distance and would appreciate the same from guests
There are a number of hand sanitising stations around the properties (Please use them)
We have spaced out tables and seating where possible and have reduced guest numbers in any one area
Our staff are trained and health screened on returning to work
Our team wash / sanitise their hands frequently and we encourage our guest to do so too. (There are a number of signs to remind you of this.)
All our properties are self- contained and there is no need for any groups to share facilities with other parties.
Although not necessary we have increased our cleaning regime and increased the cleaning products we provide guests.
All hot tubs are drained, cleaned, sanitised, chlorinated and refilled between each and every stay. (This may result in guests having to wait a couple of hours on arrival for tubs to heat to correct temperature)
We ask the person booking to email us all guest names and contact number prior to arrival so we have a record of who has stayed should the unfortunate case that someone shows symptoms during their stay so we can inform guests.It is impossible for us as a company to know all guests’ individual circumstances, therefore we ask you to risk access your own party to decide if you should attend or not.
All bookings from August are proceeding as normal. If we are informed of any government changes that affect your stay our customer care team will be in touch with your lead name to discuss a solution.
WE INSIST THAT YOU TAKE OUT YOUR OWN HOLIDAY TRAVEL INSURANCE COVER TO PROTECT YOU IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR BOOKING OR CANNOT ATTEND. WE DO NOT PROVIDE THIS.
- If you or a member of your group cannot attend your stay with us due to self-isolating – you will not be entitled to a refund or a postponement
- If you or a member of your group are (shielding) – you will not be entitled to a refund or a postponement.
- If your balance is not paid on time then your booking maybe automatically cancelled and no refund of the deposit would be paid.
- If you decide you no longer wish to stay with us – then unfortunately no refund or postponement would be offered if it is outside of the government timeframe on restrictions for holiday accommodation.
- Only postponements/amendments/refunds to bookings can take place if the government restrict holiday lets from opening or the government puts specific restrictions in place for holiday accommodation which would prevent you from attending your stay this does not apply to restrictions for individual guests. Any changes to your package which are due to Covid 19 which are recognized as minor changes by the travel industry will not be a reason to apply for a refund or postponement if you do not wish to attend.
- All activities will be carried out following government safety guidelines, where an activity cannot be provided due to health & safety, we will offer a similar alternative or a refund for the activity booked.
- If you or any guests show symptoms while staying at the accommodation – we think the government advice would be – you must all leave immediately and return to your main residence and all self-isolate for 14 days. Please inform ourselves and the owner of this immediately so the owner can implement and extreme clean before any new guests arrive. No refund or compensation will be offered if your stay is cut short due to any member of the group showing symptoms.
Safety for your family
The lead booker should check that all guests attending are feeling well and healthy and no one is showing any symptoms before travelling. Any guest must let the lead booker know immediately if they feel unwell.
The lead booker may want to check everyone’s temperature on arrival as a further safety precaution
The lead booker may want to suggest that everyone bring extra hand sanitizers for added safety
The Lead booker may suggest to all guests they have invited (if any are from different household) to wear masks at all times for the safety of the group if in close proximity at any point.
The Lead booker may want to check with all guests that they are happy to attend and understand any risks involved of meeting up, the lead booker may want to suggest extra safety measures are considered within the group before attending.
The Lead booker should keep up to date with Government guidelines and advise your group accordingly.