Please contact us for availability, calendars may not be completely up to date as we tend to have some very busy periods.
By paying the deposit, you the named lead booking are responsible for all payments and for all members of your party. By securing a booking you are agreeing to all general T&C’s.
Booking & Payments;
1. We are able to hold a date for 48 hours while you gather deposits and agreement from the rest of your party.
2. If we do not hear from you in this time we will release the dates on your booking and these may be booked up by another party, so to avoid disappointment please do stay in touch.
3. A booking is not secured until the deposit is paid in full.
4. A 30% non refundable deposit is required to secure the booking.
5. Guests have a 7 day cooling off period to cancel a booking. If the booking is not cancelled within this period the booking deposit is non refundable in any event.
6. The balance of your stay will be due 60 days before the arrival date.
7. If we do not receive balance payment when due we may assume this to be a cancellation and release the dates.
8. A £500 refundable damage deposit is required no later than 10 days before your stay. This will be returned in full after your stay, pending no damage.
9. This does not limit liability, claims may be made against you should the damage exceed the £500 deposit.
10. Should your party numbers increase or decrease we must be informed at least 60 days before your stay.
11. Payments should be made by bank transfer or paypal. Instructions will be on your invoice.
12. Please check your invoice thoroughly and let us know of any discrepancies as soon as possible.
13. If we (the owners) have to cancel a booking due to issues at the property you will be offered an alternative date.
14. We cannot be responsible for any issues preventing you and/or your guests attending the booking which are out of our control. Please refer to your travel insurance coverage.
General House Rules;
1. We ask all guests to be respectful of other residents, staff and neighbours. If these rules aren’t adhered to we reserve the right to have you removed from the premises.
2. All of our properties are situated on or near to working farms, we expect our guests to be respectful and keep their distance from livestock, and do not enter any fields on enclosures without agreement.
3. We ask all guests to adhere to the rules regarding hot tub use which are listed in the Welcome Pack, and displayed on the wall next to each hot tub.
4. If the hot tub rules and guidelines are not adhered to we reserve the right to turn off, empty the tub and deem unusable for the remainder of your stay.
5. We must be notified of any extra guests before your stay, we are more than happy to have day guests at the farm but would need advance notice.
6. Each property has a maximum guest capacity for sleeping purposes, this must not be exceeded.
7. Any accidents, breakages or damage must be reported to management as soon as possible.
8. Please familiarise yourself with all health and safety rules and fire plan in your property upon arrival.
9. We can not be held responsible for any personal accidents or damage caused to personal property due to ignoring house rules and instructions.
10. We cannot be responsible for the return of personal belongings left during your stay.
11. We are not responsible for vehicles left on or near the premises.
12. No outside caterers or suppliers are to be organised without prior consent.
We encourage all of our guests to invest in travel insurance before your stay, this will cover you in case of any issues meaning you are not able to attend your booking and cancellation is not possible.
We cannot be responsible for any guests unable to attend our properties due to issues out of our control.
We will of course endeavour to help with anything we can either prior to, during or after your stay.